How To Pick (National Basketball Association) NBA Team

Basketball | NBA | I've never really had a team that I could support and call my own and as I went through the process of trying to find that team I stumbled across something that I didn't expect going into it here's my short NBA documentary on how to pick an NBA team.

Basketball NBA

Ken 33 year old man born in the UK and lived in the UK. A football fan or in American terms a soccer fan but there's one sport that growing up in the UK wasn't really talked about basketball growing up I was taller than most kids and because I was tall I've drawn to sports that I could play like basketball with a couple of TV shows being shown on channel 4 in the UK and that was kind of my lifeline to the NBA because without that before the internet already took off.

 

There was no other way of watching but sometimes by USA Today and read the box cause as I'm sure so many kids did that didn't live in America and that was really where my passion for the NBA came from since then over the past 20 years or so I've been a fan but there's one thing that's been missing in my fandom I've never had a team to support and while that's not the be-all and end-all and let's face it after 20 years if you haven't got one NBA team to support or any sports team to call your own maybe you're not meant to have a team to call your own I just feel like I'm missing out it's not even a case of.

 

I really feel desperately that I need one although studies have been shown that any form of connection is a positive thing even if it's a negative connection but for me I just feel it's a sport sports are all about connections and loyalty in fandom it's being a part of something though I kind of feel like I should be a part of something so what I'm gonna do is pick myself an NBA team so how am I gonna go about that the easiest thing to do is to check Google I've been on reddit forums and read through hundreds of fan examples of how they first became fans beer their uncle lived.

 

In a certain stay or they first watch to play they first played at an NBA game and used a certain team I mean I could pick my favorite NBA player and just support the team that he plays for but then what you do when he moves team is do you follow him from team to team or do you stick with the team is to confuse it I could even pick a team of random but then there's the danger of what if that team is ever sadly relocated I mean it's happened before the OKC Thunder weren't always the OKC Thunder Bay but the Seattle SuperSonics the OKC Thunder as we see them today they are what the Seattle SuperSonics could have been the Sonics could have been that Timur had a good young hungry duo and a nice supporting cast to take him to a finals.

 

At least be one of the best teams in the league that's there and those shuttle fans are never going to get that back not with that team I've continued my search for the perfect way to pick my soon-to-be NBA team I completed a number of quizzes online they came up with varying results I can came across an article from New Zealand and in it the writer was my should support particular NBA teams I could have all the important designing factors in why I should support an NBA tation then ranked every NBA team based upon I should enter all those scraps of paper into a handle one out and we didn't want to choose that's why in the 18 but before I could do that something happened that like I didn't expect project.

 

I wasn't really sure what the outcome was gonna be I mean I knew that I was gonna find an NBA team knowledge support I knew that but I didn't know how I was gonna get there I didn't know what methods are employed to get there but it's all kind of happened organically I mean I did look on Google I tried some quizzes was going to be doing wearing draft which is probably more than most people would do so quite an NBA team to support but then while I was going through the process the same team coming up and every time that I would see this team come up I would be more and more invested in it.

 

I would be invested in the story I'd be interested in the history I'd be intrigued by it by how everything has happened with his team probably the most ironic thing of all is I was looking for an NBA team at the starters process because the NBA team that I've chosen and the one I've become most invested in during this entire process is the Seattle SuperSonics. Even though Carmelo Anthony is six eight and Shawn Kemp is six ten and known as one of the greatest dunkers ever neither one of these guys has ever been able to palm a basketball number four without the APA things would be a lot different in the NBA.

 

Today because it was the ABA that came up with the first ever idea of the three-point line and the dunkcontest and then when they merged withthe NBA the league took those ideas andmade them into what we know and love today. I mean it's pretty weird to think back in the 60s when the ABA was first formed they wanted to be in competition with the NBA so they tried to offer a better version of a basketball game by using a three-point line spreading the floor and making the game go in a faster pace and that's exactly what the NBA has come to beat today so not only did the ABA invent the three-point line and the dunk contest but they were way ahead of their time number three after Michael Jordan retired from basketball his number wasn't only retired by the Bulls but it's also been retired by the Miami Heat Pat Riley retired in number out of respect.

 

He thought that the rest of the league should do the same nobody else ever did but it still makes Michael Jordan's number 23 the only number in the NBA that's been retired for a player that never played on that team number two one of the biggest motivational stories in the basketball world is how Michael Jordan went from getting cut from his high school basketball team to becoming the greatest basketball player of all time but it's not as motivational as you might think because he didn't just flat-out not make the basketball team.

 

The real story is that he tried out for the varsity team when he was five foot ten in the 10th grade and he didn't make the varsity team keep in mind that it's normal for most kids to play JV in 9th and 10th grade and then get moved up to varsity in 11th and the only kid in MJ's entire school that was in the 10th grade that made the varsity team that year was his close friend who was six-foot-seven so instead Mike played on the JV team and averaged over 20 points a game and put up multiple 40 point games it's still a good story but not as inspirational as him not having the skill to make the team at all.

 

Then becoming the goat number one dikembe mutombo was born and learned basketball in Africa so it wasn't until he was 21 years old that he was discovered by Georgetown University and given a full scholarship to play there and we all know that he'd go on to become an all-time great elite defender but the only reason he originally ever moved to America to play basketball was to use that scholarship to become a doctor and it wasn't until he had a breakout season at Georgetown that he even started considering trying to make it to the NBA.

 

Article source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9-BQzztvd8

 

Basketball wallpapers

NBA Basketball


Basketball photos


Basketball

Basketball images


Basketball players


Sports wallpaper


Basketball wallpaper

Basketball sports


Cool wallpaper


NBA wallpaper


Basketball wallpapers

Basketball hd wallpaper


Basketball black wallpaper



No comments

Powered by Blogger.